Welcome to EduGuard International and thank you for choosing our company for your child's educational support and welfare. We are a Queensland based institution and pride ourselves on our knowledge and the services we provide.
EduGuard International has been established to provide guardianship services for families who want to send their children (under 18 year old) to study in Australia. With over 20 years of experience dealing with -
- International students.
- Australian school and university systems.
- Cross cultural issues your child could face as they adapt to their new environment.
Our aim is to provide :
- Peace of mind for parents and families, knowing that there is a responsible person monitoring and caring for the well being of their child.
- Guidance for the student in all aspects of their academic, physical, social and emotional welfare.
- A service for the education provider knowing that there is a point-of-contact for the student outside the institution, and that EduGuard International will take responsibility for the student when outside the institution.
- The student adheres to the criteria and requirements set down by the Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs (DIMIA) of the student visa once in Australia.