"Guardianship" means that there will always be a responsible and approachable person available for the student if he/she has any queries or problems, which may arise during their stay in Australia. We are not connected to any educational institution or accommodation provider, so we can offer a totally independent service, in order to provide the best care for your child.
We request all the relevant information from the Education Provider prior to the student's arrival so we can be adequately prepared for his/her transition into their new surroundings.
Our services include:
- We offer professional, 24 hour, 7 days per week contact for students either by telephone or email so that we may best be of service to the student.
- Airport reception and transfer to homestay family (additional cost, see fees page).
- We provide interpreters should they be required.
- A comprehensive homestay profile for the parents about their child’s accommodation, including a description of the home, travel time to the education provider, the child’s room/study area and a profile of the host family.
- We visit and inspect the student's accommodation prior to their arrival to ensure it is meets our standards and any special conditions that you may request.
- We assist the student with homestay matters, personal issues, help with travel arrangements and any other domestic matters the student may face.
- We act as an intermediately with the educational provider and the homestay family in regards to any accommodation problems.
- Personal home visits and 24 hour a day telephone and e-mail contact with the student to deal with any personal or educational problems that may arise.
- We keep in contact with the educational provider to ensure the student's attendance and academic results are satisfactory.
- We will assist the student and help them to opening bank accounts and any other finances matters they may require.
- We are flexible and may revise our services to meet the different needs of individual student.
- We represent the student in any concerns they may have with the school or other educational institution.
- We sign permission forms for school activities, any necessary medical treatment forms and any other forms to be signed for on behalf of the student
- Immediate contact with the Parent if any concerns regarding the child's health or any other activities outside school hours which may be brought to guardian's attention.
- Access for the Parent with an emergency telephone number and email if the child cannot be contacted by regular means.
- We brief the student on any safety concerns we may have and offer our assistance in trying to deal with these.